Fintech Delivery Panel
Our dream team of industry experts from leading fintech startups and financial services institutions collaborate to ensure the UK continues to be the intellectual, technological and financial capital of the world for fintech.
The FDP, set up at the request of HM Treasury, develops collaborative initiatives to positively impact domestic fintech startups and accelerate their time to market.
In order to drive full transparency and accountability, we publish all FDP papers and minutes here:
- 27 February 2017 – Papers & Minutes
- 26 June 2017 – Papers 1, 2 & Minutes
- 13 September 2017 – Papers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & Minutes
- 6 December 2017 – Papers & Minutes
- 27 February 2018 – Papers & Minutes
- 13 June 2018 – Papers and Minutes
- 10 September 2018 – Papers and Minutes
- 27 November 2018 – Papers and Minutes
- 13 March 2019 – Papers and Minutes
- 22 May 2019 – Papers and Minutes
- 11 September 2019 – Papers and Minutes
- 11 December 2019 – Papers and Minutes
If you want to get involved with the FDP or Insurtech Board, if you have any queries or require any more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a world first, the Fintech Delivery Panel, including the UK’s five biggest retail banks and fintech startups have created essential, definitive onboarding guidelines for fintechs and other SMEs looking to work with large financial institutions. For the next iteration of the guidelines, we will be working on a toolkit containing more resources for entrepreneurs.
The purpose of the Insurtech Board is to promote the UK Insurtech agenda, and to help UK insurtechs achieve scale and compete on a global stage.
Insurtech Board achieves this by bringing together a variety of stakeholders from the insurance and technology industries, to develop collaborative initiatives that positively impact domestic ‘Insurtech’ startups, accelerating their time to market and growth. These initiatives achieve (and are measured against) the following:`
- Grow (monetary) investment into the UK Insurtech Sector
- Create an environment that is conducive to UK Insurtech partnerships
- Facilitate and enable innovation in the UK Insurtech Sector
Papers and minutes: