About The Role
By becoming an Ambassador, alumni are committing to help Tech Nation raise awareness and develop the Global Talent route for future applicants, and are recognised for their efforts in supporting the Alumni Network. As key representatives, they provide insight and intellect as former applicants into the process of applying for the Global Talent visa.
What Tech Nation provides
An Ambassador Welcome Pack including social badges
Bi-monthly Group call with the Tech Nation Visa team
Recognition as a featured visa alumni
Our Code Of Conduct
As representatives of the Tech Nation Visa our Ambassadors should conduct themselves accordingly to:
Act in a voluntary capacity & not monetise their responsibilities in any way
Only use Tech Nation, Tech Nation Visa & Alumni Network branding responsibly with prior approval
Protect the confidentiality of alumni contact details, abiding by UK law (data protection & immigration)
Treat others with respect, as they themselves would expect in return
Before You Register
Please take the following prerequisites into account:
1. You are a member of the Tech Nation Visa Alumni Network
2. Your Tech Nation Global Talent Visa is not about to expire
3. You hold a valid Tech Nation Global Talent visa or you are settled in the UK
5. You have read the relevant Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- New Ambassadors will be accepted at the discretion of Tech Nation, application to become an ambassador does not convey any automatic right.
- Ambassadors do not speak on behalf of Tech Nation, and whilst Ambassadors are expected to uphold the Code of Conduct, opinions or public statements do not necessarily reflect Tech Nation
- Ambassadors may withdraw from the group at any time simply by informing the Tech Nation Visa team of their desire to leave the group.
- Tech Nation reserves the right to remove Ambassadors for any reason (for example: failure to comply with the Code of Conduct or these Terms).