Work with us to transform the insights you use for your business
For the last 7 years, Tech Nation Research has been developing its insights into the UK’s tech ecosystem, most notably with the annual Tech Nation Report, which receives over 250,000 page visitors per year and tools like the Data Commons which has had over 650,000 users since 2019.
Now Tech Nation is making its team available to organisations like yours for a limited number of commissioned research projects.
If you’re seeking specific insights into the tech sector and would like to position yourself as a thought-leader in your space, Tech Nation Research is uniquely placed to help.
We blend research, analytics, economics and behavioural science to solve your business challenges and we’ve already worked with the likes of Cognizant, HM Treasury and the Creative Industries Council.
Why should you commission Tech Nation Research for your project?
- Experienced researchers who have authored numerous reports for a global business audience.
- Trusted partner known for our impartial convening of government, corporates and scaling tech companies.
- You will get access to insights gathered over seven years running programmes for the UK’s fastest scaling companies.
- Benefit from the domestic and international media coverage Tech Nation consistently receives.
- Position your company alongside our network of innovative scaleups leading the tech revolution.
Use cases for commissioned research
In particular, we can help with:
- Understanding economic trends in the UK and worldwide
- Highlighting patterns in digital tech investment, company performance, regulation and policy, migration and entrepreneurship
- Identifying the ways your country or region can strategically become more innovative and globally relevant
- Recommending improvements to assist with ecosystem development, investment, scaleup support, emerging tech sectors, and developing the tech labour market
Each project is different, so let us know the specific problem you’re trying to solve and our research team will advise the best ways to present the results.
Typically, we produce:
- Web-based reports
- Industry dashboards
- Interactive maps
- Interactive tools
Mapping emerging tech hotspots for Cognizant
Research on Emerging European tech hotspots was the driving factor behind Cognizant’s decision to develop an incubator for Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Switzerland.
“It’s a bold call to action with strong traction (so far) among our markets in Europe. In fact, it has begun a number of very senior government level interactions for Cognizant across the continent.”