So you want to speak at a Tech Nation event?
We organise and host a range of different events. Last year alone we led 140 events, across different sectors and covering different topics. From intimate mentoring sessions with a handful of attendees to large scale events with hundreds of spectators.
To give you an idea of what that would entail, we’ve included some examples of previous events and outlined the type of speakers we’re looking for, along with examples from our events.
What type of speakers are we looking for?
- You should have direct experience in a high-growth technology scaleup, as a senior leader, in C-suite or leading a functional team.
- You should have a willingness to be vulnerable, honest, and share your wins as much as your failures.
- You have to dedicate time to prepare a short talk based upon the needs of the audience.
- It should be actionable insights they may use in their own company.
Previous Scale Coaches featured in our events
- You should have experience in an area relevant to our target audience: founders and leaders of high-growth technology scaleups.
- Examples of areas you could have expertise in are growth, leadership, hiring, technology, finance, sales, human resources, marketing or otherwise.
- You should have a proven track record of working with the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies.
- Knowing how to captivate an audience is always a plus.
Previous Domain Experts featured in our events
- Anything goes – but you must have achieved something truly amazing extraordinary. To see where we set the bar, check out some of our previous speakers:
Previous Inspirational Speakers featured in our events
Our 7 growth programmes run with regular intervals and feature sessions with experts in different fields.
For building strong networks and relationships with their peers, but also with external parties like investors.
Our Tech Nation Report and other insights are often launched with bigger events that often feature speakers.
Cohorts from our growth programmes are often invited to go on international trips, often in collaboration with DIT.
Our events often include insightful panel discussions featuring expert speakers and SMEs in a particular area.
Very often in direction of different government bodies, we arrange roundtables that feature speakers and panels.
Rising Stars is our competition for startups and features elevator pitches in front of an audience.
Sometimes, we just test our boundaries! For example, an event that lasts for 24 hours, featuring the worlds tech ecosystems.
Sign up below. If any relevant opportunities arise, we’ll be in touch!