3 min read
Digital Business Academy: Inviting Proposals for Five New Courses
Since launch, thousands have signed up to take free online digital businesses courses. These courses were designed by a range of educational experts including UCL, Founder Centric and the University of Cambridge Judge Business School.
We’ve seen a fantastic response from everyone involved and we’re now introducing five new courses based on feedback from users and the wider UK digital business community.
The new courses will include:
1. How to scale a company from 1-10 people
2. How to track performance in an early-stage start-up
3. How to manage customers effectively
4. How to leverage social media platforms
5. How to scale a company from 10 to 100 people
Proposals are invited for any or all of the above and we encourage any interested party to get in contact once they have read the Request For Proposal document.
The deadline to submit proposals is 13 March 2015.
Proposals may be submitted as Word, Powerpoint or PDF files and may be supported by files in other formats cross-referenced in the original file.