Apps World is returning to London for the fifth time this week.
It’s not too later to register for two days of top-level content, networking, live hackathons and more at the ExCeL London this Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th of November.
With over 350 exhibitors confirmed and over 9,000 pre-registered attendees, alongside top keynotes from the likes of Professor Brian Cox, Peter Molyneux and Jason Bradbury, this year’s Apps World is set to be the best yet.
- Professor Brian Cox, OBE, Rockstar Physicist
- Jason Bradbury, TV Presenter, Gadget Expert
- Peter Molyneux, Founder, Lionhead Studios
- Kevin Harrington, Entrepreneur and Investor, Shark Tank
- Sir Nigel Shadbolt, Co-Founder & Chairman, ODI
- Danielle Anderson, Director of Digital Experience, Harris+Hoole
- Henry Bzeih, CTO/Head of Connected Car, Kia
- Sarah Watson, VP of THE NETBOOK & Head of Mobile, Net-a-porter.com
The Apps World Hackfest and Razer Nabu Hackfest are also not to be missed at Apps World this year. Fancy seeing some live coding utilising cutting edge technology? Drop by the Hackfest zone and see what they’re up to!
Better still, take part! Are you up for the challenge? The Hackfest is totally free to participate, so invite your friends, create a team, or come along on your own with some fantastic ideas and get ready to join the crew for two days of networking, coding, testing and innovating!
Top prizes include:
- Razer Blade 14” ultra-thin gaming laptop
- A Parisian experience
- Over £1,000 in Amazon vouchers
To register for your free exhibition pass please click here.