There are hundreds of incredible events taking place across the capital as part of London Technology Week (15-21st June). Here is a summary of some that we’re supporting.
• 15th: London & Partners: Setting Up & Growing Your Business in London – Business education session that will equip you with knowledge to set up and scale in London
• 16th: Pathfounder/Europas – The Europas will be held during the day and evening on June 16th. It will be accompanied by a parallel track called PathFounders, the exclusive event for startup Founders, in particular those at an early stage and/or fundraising
• 16-18th: Interop London Conference – The flagship event of London Technology Week, Interop London allows IT and tech pros to experience global trends and vendor solutions
• 17th: Tech City News Open House – As part of London Technology Week, Tech City News is opening up its doors to give people the opportunity to meet the team and grab a copy of their latest magazine
• 18th: Bloomberg Technology Conference: Smarter Cities – Bringing together city strategists, business leaders and policy makers for a discussion around future technologies for European smart cities
• 18th: Innovate Finance: VC reverse pitch – VCs will be invited to pitch to the FinTech community and in a role reversal to the traditional pitching format, the FinTech community will select the winner