> What is a startup?
> Where are the UK hotspots?
> What are the global trends?
Learn how the UK startup ecosystem works
Does your team need to know more about how tech startups do their thing?
We can build a workshop tailored to your needs, from one-day sessions to 4-week courses.
Designed for those with little knowledge of the startup world, wondering what an accelerator is, and why we talk about unicorns – this is the perfect start on your journey towards grasping the sector.
The slim version:
A high level general overview of the topics – held at Tech City UK’s office – at £150 a person
The bespoke version:
A more focused and in-depth version, we cover four key modules of your choosing, tailoring the course to the needs of your organisation. Group rates available.
Select from six modules
- The basics: What is digital tech and why it matters
- The ecosystem: Who are the community and players driving startup growth
- The startup: What makes a startup and how does it grow?
- The UK: Where and what is happening in digital tech?
- The sectors: What are the leading and new sectors forming?
- Trending: What are the need-to-know trends and hot topics?
“[Tech Nation] have a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in tech, our team learned a lot and we booked a workshop for another team at JLL as soon as we had finished our first session.’’
Tom Brammeld, Associate Director, Central London Office Agency