The Leading Growth Platform
Tech Nation is the leading growth platform for tech insights, connections, collaboration and talent, empowering ambitious founders and their teams with the access and knowledge they need from seed stage to success story.
Powered by the Founders Forum Group, our approach unites the tech ecosystem whilst placing founders from all corners of the UK and beyond at the forefront, amplifying their needs and challenges and empowering them to grow their businesses so they can positively transform our world.
Tech Nation’s mission is to be the independent voice of the tech ecosystem, amplifying the needs and challenges of ambitious tech founders and their teams and providing them with the support they need to unlock growth.
We occupy a unique position in the tech ecosystem, which allows us to address challenges that extend beyond the realm of business and delve into issues deeply intertwined with societal and environmental impact.
With an exceptional network encompassing business leaders, advocates and experts across the tech sector, our objective is to drive growth for the good of the entire tech ecosystem.
Through our powerful networks we aim to:
– Unite tech leaders, founders, investors and policy makers to drive important conversations to accelerate the tech ecosystem, amplifying the founder perspective at the forefront
– Focus on impact, with founder needs at the core, and facilitate £10bn into startups within the next 5 years
– Champion startups from all corners of the UK, collaborating with regional ecosystems and ensuring 50% of programme participantes are based outside of London
– Be a global connector, celebrating the UK as a place to scale as well as supporting international collaboration to collectively fuel investment and impactful innovation
– Move the needle in the investment landscape for underrepresented founders, through Libra – our early stage growth programme focused on diversity driving innovation – and Creo – our new community for disabled founders or founders building technologies for the disabled community
– Maintain a focus on climate change. The mission of our climate programmes are to support climate tech startups to reduce global emissions, eliminate the worlds waste and restore nature by 1%
But this is only the beginning!
Our vision is create a world in which all founders have access to the knowledge and communities they need to succeed on their scaling journeys.
Over the past decade, Tech Nation has engaged with 5,000+ businesses, accelerating 1,250 of them through 48 growth programmes.
These companies have collectively raised £28.1bn, contributing over £600m in GVA to the UK economy.
Find out more about our sponsorship opportunities:
Fill out the form here and a member of the team will be in touch