Rising Stars 4.0 is the UK’s only truly national scaleup competition, designed to be accessible to the best early-stage tech companies from all areas of the country.
Entrants are supported throughout the application process, and given training and support at each stage of the competition to enable you to compete to your best ability and deliver the perfect pitch.
The competition culminates in the top 20 companies being showcased and promoted to a highly curated audience of investors, corporates, influencers and the wider tech ecosystem. The judging panel will then deliberate over the final 20, selecting 10 companies to be named as this year’s Rising Stars, who will feature in a high-profile celebration event on 24 March 2022.
Who Rising Stars is for?
We want to showcase the brightest and best that UK tech has to offer. Businesses must meet a few simple criteria though, including:
- Seed to pre-Series A funding stage OR if revenue focused, generating annual revenues below £1.5m
- A digital tech business with a product or service to sell*
- At least one active client or pilot
- Able to demonstrate market traction
- HQ’d in UK
- Company incorporated between 1-3 years
- Able to commit to key dates in the Rising Stars calendar
* no agencies or consultancies, sorry.